NEC P525UL (LASER,5000lm, WUXGA (1920x1200))
The NEC P525UL Entry Installation Series, LCD, laser projector combines advanced features at a budget conscious price making it ideal for higher education classrooms and corporate conference rooms. With 5200 center lumens, WXGA resolution and improved color fidelity the P Series delivers impressive images in demanding applications. Installation flexibility is achieved with lens shift, HDBaseT, a broad 1.6x zoom lens and tilt free capability. The 20,000 hour laser life and NEC's sealed optical engine creates a maintenance free projection solution.
- No filter service required – a completely sealed optical laser LCD engine allows a filter-free design. Brilliant colour brightness is maintained and servicing costs need no longer feature in your budget.
- Low Noise Level – with 22dB*, the silent technology will not disturb your meeting.
- Future-proof input management – thanks to 4K@30 Hz input processing.
- Minimised Carbon Footprint – with only 320W power consumption in normal mode for lowering your TCO.
- No lamp replacement – up to 20,000 h maintenance free operation possible due to Laser Light Source.
- Risk Group 2 saves you installation and operation effort – because of the Risk Group 2 compliance, no prescribed safety precautions are necessary.
- Professional and Flexible Installation – versatile projection characteristics allow for simple positioning of the projector, making installation easy and potentially saving set up costs.