PJD5154 ( 3300lm, SVGA (800x600))
Supercolor™: Best in Class colour Accuracy
ViewSonic’s proprietary Supercolor™ technology offers a wider colour range than conventional DLP projectors, ensuring that users enjoy more realistic and accurate colours in both bright and dark environments without sacrificing image quality.
Bright Images for Any Environment
3,300 ANSI Lumens of brightness and a 22,000:1 high contrast ratio guarantee the production of bright images in any environment, including rooms with high ambient light.
3D Blu-Ray Ready HDMI
The HDMI port allows users to display 3D images directly from 3D Blu-Ray players and connects to HDMI-enabled devices such as laptops, tablets, and media players.
A Fine-Tuned Viewing Experience
Choose from 5 unique viewing settings to provide the best possible viewing experience.
- Brightest Mode: for environments where extra-high brightness is required
- Dynamic Mode: for presentations containing text and for use in bright environments
- Standard Mode: for matching your PC’s or Notebook’s colour
- ViewMatch® Mode: for general viewing
- Movie Mode: for watching movies with better saturation and for use in dark environments
Multi-tonal Projector Screen Applications
Screen colour mode lets you project onto surfaces other than a screen or white wall by automatically correcting the colour and brightness of projections.
- Greenboard: colour reverse with a slight green tone, great for classrooms and other educational scenarios
- Blackboard: White to dark grey, black to white, including multiple grey tones, easily utilized in classroom settings
- Whiteboard: Lower brightness, perfect for classrooms and meeting rooms
SonicExpert®: Enlarged Speaker, Enhanced Sound
This LightStream projector has been designed with ViewSonic’s proprietary SonicExpert® technology, which incorporates an enlarged speaker chamber and a more powerful amplifier to deliver an immersive audio experience.
Conserve Energy with SuperEco®
The energy-saving SuperEco® feature reduces power consumption by up to 70% and extends lamp life by up to 10,000 hours. SuperEco® mode is also auto-activated whenever the projector is idle.
Instant Activation Upon Signal Detection
Start your LightStream projector with ease.
- Auto Power On: The projector will power on automatically upon detection of a VGA or HDMI cable connection.
- Direct Power On: Connect the power cord and begin; the projector will turn on without having to press the power button.
Power Down and Go
Power down the projector in seconds thanks to efficient electrical and lamp designs that save time and conserve energy.
After setting the sleep timer, the projector will automatically turn off if there is no signal detected; helping save energy and extend the projector’s lifespan.
Intuitive Interface for Easy Usage
Smarter design features include an intuitive and tactile keypad for simplified operation, an easy-access lamp door for easier lamp replacement and maintenance, and an optional cable management hood for reduced clutter.
Quickly Access Your Favourite Features
“My Button” on the remote control is a programmable shortcut that can be customized to launch any desired function.
Remote Control Functionality
Users can control up to 8 projectors at the same time from a single remote control for projector management during lessons and meetings.
Efficient Projector-Embedded Tools
Patterns are built-in templates such as tables, grids, worksheets, and charts that help users draw when using an interactive projection, resulting in fast illustrations with straight lines every time.
Unauthorized Login Prevention
For additional security, administrators can create and manage different user accounts. The projector will prevent unauthorized usage by automatically shutting down after 5 incorrect logins.