PA503X (3,600 lumen XGA(1024x768))
3,600 ANSI Lumen XGA DLP Projector
The ViewSonic PA503XP XGA projector for presentations offers impressive multimedia performance from various devices in small to medium-sized meeting rooms and classrooms. Packed with 3,600 ANSI Lumens of high brightness and SuperColor™ Technology, the projector is guaranteed to project consistent and true-to-life images even in brightly lit environments. It integrates dual HDMI, VGA, Composite inputs and 2W speaker, fulfilling the needs to project multimedia contents such as online videos. In addition, with the USB Type-A with power supply, it is capable for wireless projection through HDMI wireless dongle for media streaming or mirroring contents from mobile devices. This projector also comes with an energy-efficient smart energy feature which reduces power consumption and extends the lamp life to 15,000 hours.
1.Bright Images in Any Environment
3,600 ANSI Lumens of brightness and a 22,000:1 high contrast ratio guarantee the production of bright images in any environment, including rooms with high ambient light.
2. SuperColor™: Amazing Colour Performance
ViewSonic’s proprietary SuperColor™ Technology offers a wider colour range, ensuring users enjoy true-to-life colour projection in both bright and dark environments.
3. Personalised Viewing
Choose from 5 unique viewing modes for ideal viewing pleasure:
- Brightest Mode: For environments where the maximum brightness is required
- Presentation Mode: High-brightness and a high contrast ratio for presentations in brightly lit environments
- Standard Mode: Enhanced colour, similar to that of a PC or Notebook
- Photo Mode: Natural colour for general viewing
- Movie Mode: Saturated colour for a better movie watching experience in dark environments
4. Dual HDMI
Equipped with dual HDMI inputs, this projector allows multiple users to connect laptops or mobile devices for a high-definition experience without needing to take turns.
5. Integrated Power Source
A built-in USB Type-A with power output (5V/1.5A) can be used to supply power to wireless HDMI dongles, eliminating the need for separate power adapters for connected dongles.
6. Integrated Speaker
Designed with integrated 2W speaker, this projector combines incredible projection with sound for all kinds of multimedia presentations.
7. Immersive 3D Viewing
PA503XP HDMI port allows users to project 3D content directly from 3D Blu-ray Players and HDMI-enabled devices such as laptops, tablets, and media players.
8. Extended Lifespan
Users can choose different lamp mode to extend the lamp’s lifespan. When Power Saving setting is on and without any signal input, the projector will automatically switch to Eco Mode and SuperEco Mode.
- Eco Mode: This projector automatically switches from Normal to Eco Mode when it has been left idle for 5 minutes
- SuperEco Mode: When the projector has not received an input signal for 20 minutes, projected images are dimmed to 30%, extending the lamp’s lifespan to 15,000 hours
9. Automatic Sleep Timer
Forgetting to shut off projectors is a common occurrence, especially in public spaces such as classrooms and meeting rooms. PA503XP’s sleep timer allows you to select a period of inactivity that will determine when the projector should put itself into sleep mode automatically.
10. Auto Power Off
When no signal has been detected, the projector will automatically power off to conserve energy and lamp life.
11. Instant Activation
Get your projector up and running instantly with 3 simple options:
- Direct Power On: Simply connect the power cord and begin; the projector will power itself on automatically
- HDMI: When HDMI is connected, the projector automatically powers on
- VGA: When VGA is connected, the projector automatically powers on
12. Remote Control Functionality
This projector can be assigned to 8 different remote controls through a single remote control for effortless projector selection, configuration, and operation during lessons or meetings. While a single remote control can command up to 8 different projectors.
13. Image Correction
Vertical keystone allows you to correct and adjust distorted images with ease, making installation flexible.
14. Time Management Assistance
Presenter Timer is an embedded on-screen timer that helps users with time management during presentations. Once a specified time limit has been reached, the projector will signal this with a beep, keeping presentations running on time.
15. Projection Distance Calculator
Use ViewSonic projection distance calculator to find the best projector installation distance for your environment.
1.07 Billion Colours
F=2.56-2.68, f=22-24.1 mm
30" - 300"
+/- 40° (Vertical)
0.8x ~ 2.0x
31 / 27dB
VGA(640 x 480) to FullHD(1920 x 1080)
480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
NTSC, PAL, SECAM